Tuesday 3 March 2009

Miley Cyrus, Miles to Go. The first and only book by Miley Cyrus.



Miley Cyrus, Miles to Go. The first and only book by Miley Cyrus.

Miley Cyrus, one of today's biggest and brightest stars (and the most popular doll on Stardoll), for the first-time ever gives you a look inside her world as she talks about looking back and moving forward.

In 'Miles to Go', Miley offers an honest, humorous, and often touching story of one girl's coming-of-age--from private moments with her pappy to off-roading with her dad, Billy Ray, to her run-ins with mean girls. Now for the first time, she will discuss it all -- the milestones still left to reach (driver's license! voting!), dreams to live out (travel through Asia! find true love!), and the lessons to be learned (remembering to enjoy every moment!).

7 reasons to read Miley's book:
1. See all sides of my world -- from farm life to red carpets
2. There’s tons of southern charm!
3. Mullets -- need I say more?
4. Hear how my climb was steeper than you think!
5. Meet the person who told me, “A trying time is no time to quit trying.”
6. Find out what’s #41 on my list of things to do before I die.
7. And finally my very own photos, doodles, even my most embarrassing
moments -- all on the page for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hii thank you very mouche to give me miley cyrus book

Blog Widget by LinkWithin