Saturday 21 March 2009

My 6th article in Stardoll magazine

I am really a sleeper. I didnt also see my article "More St. Patrick´s" in the Stardoll magazine (published Monday, march 16). 

The link: http://www.stardoll.com/de/magazine/post/33269/more_st_patricks.html

Oh yes, Saint Patrick's Day. It is an annual feast day which celebrates Saint Patrick, one of the patron saints of Ireland, and is generally celebrated on March 17. I never heard something before about this. Only since i am a member of STARDOLL i get to know this festival. 

Also, as you can see on the pic, stardoll will defitnely celebrate it. Today is a cloverleaf in the minishop & giftshop for only 1 stardollar. So take out your green clothes.

So i am excited what Stardoll will do this Year on Saint Patrick´s Day. 

Here is more stuff from stardoll for St. Patrick's Day. Both accessoires cost only 1 stardollar. I like the hat, it´s funny. The belt is ok, the colour isnt the best. It may show gold coins. 

So style up your medoll for Saint P. Day

1 comment:

Stardoll.Co said...

I HAVE A QUESTION.WHERE CAN I FID A PHOTO SHOP???CAN U PLEASE MAIL ME BACK ON STARDOLL.COM AND MY USERNAME IS SHUNDRIA1.PLEASE AND PLEASE AND PLEASE.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin