Saturday, 25 October 2008
Süsses sonst gib´t Saures! Die Black Lace Styled Outfits ziehen in ihren Bann mit Gothik-Eindrücken aus Gruselfilmen. Inspiriert von Prada und Luella vom Herbst 2008 – eine düstere, teuflische Note kennzeichnet durchgehend den Stil. Wir empfehlen, dass du einen Hauch Spitze dazu gibst – am besten über zugeknöpften Blusen und unter Röcken in A-Linie – und mit der Form und der Durchsichtigkeit der Stoffe spielst! Dieser dunkle, düstere Stil hat aber nichts in der Welt alter Tanten verloren. Die Rüschen und Schichten der Kleider sind jugendlich leicht, luftig, geradezu witzig – so ist das Outfit einer Fashionista in diesem Herbst.
Stardoll Superstar Halloween Album Wettbewerb ist da.
Kostüme findest du im Tingeling Store:
Wir empfehlen das Frankenstein-Brautkleid … aber wenn du eine schrecklich gute, eigene Idee hast … dann nichts wie los! Haue uns vom Stuhl mit deinem besten Halloween-Stil !!!
1. Speichere eine gruselige Serie von Superstar Halloween Looks in deinem Album
2. Schreibe noch dazu, warum gerade Dein Stil der Schrecklichste von allen ist …
3. Deine Teilnahme wird automatisch registriert, wenn du die ‘Hier klicken’ -Taste auf der Wettbewerbseite anklickst.
4. Der Wettbewerb läuft bis 3. November 2008, um 5 pm MESZ. Die Gewinner werden hier im Stardoll Magazine bekannt gegeben.
Es sind schon unzählige inspirierende, kreative Sceneries mit dem Rosa Schleife -Thema hier auf Stardoll entstanden ... einer der Gründe, warum wir den Rosa Schleife -Laden auf der StarPlaza eröffnet haben (mit der limitierten Auflage von 'Pink for October' -Kleider und Accessoires)
Verbreite du auch das Bewusstsein von Brustkrebs und mach mit im Rosa Schleife -Scenerywettbewerb
1. Stelle deine eigene Version von einer Rosa Schleife -Scenery zusammen -- sei kreativ und inspirierend
2. Speichere die Scenery
3. Deine Teilnahme wird automatisch durch diese Seite registriert, wenn du die Taste ‘Hier klicken’ anklickst.
4. Der Wettbewerb läuft bis 3. November 2008, um 5 pm MESZ.
Die Gewinner werden hier im Stardoll Magazine bekannt gegeben.
Tuesday, 14 October 2008
My Trick or treat designs are now avaiable in new colours. Not only in orange, also in pink, rosa and colored. They are fresh, trendy and horrorful. Check them out in my starbazar. And the special edition: The white Trick or treat t-shirt.
The Treat-or-trick-designs were avaiable in my starbazar. Most of them was
sold out on the second day. Some are left. If you are interested be quickly
and buy. I will make soon new ones.
They are avaiable in orange print and in a orange print with sparkles.
I made new designs especially for Halloween (31.Oktober). My first designs ae the t-shirt with the halloween print on it and the Trick or treat print. They are sold out. Only some are left in my bazar.
Trick-or-treating, is an activity for children on or around Halloween with the question, "Trick or treat?" The "trick" part of "trick or treat" is a threat to play a trick on the homeowner or his property if no treat is given. Trick-or-treating is one of the main traditions of Halloween. It has become socially expected that if one lives in a neighborhood with children one should purchase treats in preparation for trick-or-treaters. in which they proceed from house to house in costumes, asking for treats such as confectionery
"Said by children when going from house to house asking for candy. (The phrase also means give me a treat or I will play a trick on you!)"
Saturday, 11 October 2008
Stop by the Sephora Shop in StarPlaza today and check out the new Sephora Beauty Book (check it out) It's a great way to research and play with makeup for your MeDoll. Run your own self-directed makeup consultation. Try a new seasonal look, a new color, a new brand or a whole new look for evening. Jus Look for the black book with a big lipstick print on its cover … right on the shelves with all the other Sephora beauty products. It's full of inspirational pictures for your makeup adventures. You can page through the new Beauty Book and see all sorts of treats: brushes, eye-pencils, lipsticks, etc. Clicking on any of them will take you straight to the Sephora homepage packed with even more beautylicious goodies.
That is the Beautybook.
How i won so many titles & good tips
many members ask me how I had won so many titles on Stardoll. I will try to explain you how I won and I will give you good tips for Stardoll.
I am a member since 06.01.2007. At this time I think there were only about 1 Million members. So on Stardoll there weren’t so many members, not so many features. There weren’t options like clubs, stardesign, a big magazine, etc. It was “very” simple. You did have the chance to get friends, work on your suite, guestbook, blog, etc. and the chance to be Cover girl, Scenery winner or Album winner was higher. It was not easy, but easier then nowadays.
Here you can see some of my wins (full list on my presentation):
23.03.2007: 5. Place at Scenery Winner with "Beauty Salon"
22.04.2007: Scenery Winner (1. place) with "Golden Style
08.05.2007: Second at Scenery Winner with "J. S. Fashion World"
21.05.2007: Album Winner
22.05.2007: 4. Place at Cover girl
12.06.2007: Cover Girl!
19.06.2007: Scenery Winner with One Thousand and One night
24.07.2007: Scenery Winner with "Stardoll News!"
08.03.2008: Scenery Winner with "..."
Every girl wants to be cover girl. All she has to do is be friendly with diverse people. She has to have many friends and nothing else. You just have to be accommodating to new friends, stay positive despite harsh comments & be grateful to all those who are generous wit h their compliments. Make your medoll as individual as you can. Style her like you like it. Buy cloths that you line and style and decorate your suite how you wish to do it.
That are really good tips, but today you have to do more to have achievements.
My tips for you are:
1. On Stardoll are so many features. You should con concentrate your work and aims on one topic, e.g. be focus only of star designing, or suit designing, moderator of your own club. So you have one big thing.
2. 2. After the choice of your topic, you have to be imaginative. Make your own ideas come true, your own program. For example you design you own clothes, make your own label. Or be create a designer suite.
3. Be individual. Do not copy other ideas. You can use other ideas as an inspiration, but do not claim it as your own idea. Find something new which reaches many people.
4. If you have made your new concept, program, etc. the advertising can start.
5. Have many friends. Be always nice.
6. Write in guestbook’s, write comments under Stardoll and be active in clubs. You should be active to get in contact with other members.
7. Do never write chain mails, spam or etc. But sometimes you need spam to get the attention.
8. A good investigation is it to write news for some dollars. So everybody can see you. Write a short, eye-catching and interesting sentence,etc., so everybody will go on your page.
9. Advertise your own. In clubs, guestbooks, etc.
10. They are more then 20 Million members on Stardoll. Try to get the attention.
11. Make individual scenery’s, a good album with good comments and a good suite.
12. Let you Medoll be a supermodel. Make her the beautifulest doll. Let her have her own style.
13. Do not be grasping. Be in. Buy new clothes. Make cool combinations and save it for your album. Be trendy!
14. It is always advantageous to be a Superstar. You have more options.
15. If you haven’t so much money, don’t be afraid. You get one Stardollar per day.
Save it and you will have 30 Stardollar in one month. You have to login everyday for it.
16. Make a good presentation, so that other members stay longer on your page.
17. Don’t be sad if you don’t win one of the 3 wins (Album winner, Cover girl & Scenery winner). The Chance to win is 20 million to 1.
18. A good tip to win other things is Callie´s competitions. Check always the magazine. There are always new comps to enter. Participate in the comps. And with some luck you will be a winner too.
To be continued ...
I hope the tips helped you. If you have more questions, you are allowed to ask me. If you have also own tips to add, you are pleased to say it, to have a full list of tips & tricks for Stardoll.
maryam-jan © Copyright 2008. All Rights Reserved
Monday, 6 October 2008
That is the new look for treny medolls on stardoll. The clothes are in the style from rococo. Rococo is a style of 18th century French art and interior design. To be in, your doll just have to wear a cute bluse maybe with frills, grindings or a cute muster. In addition your doll should wear a cute dress in a significant colour like yellow or red. And the outfit is complete.
Friday, 3 October 2008
RococoRococo is a style of 18th century French art and interior design. Rococo rooms were designed as total works of art with elegant and ornate furniture, small sculptures, ornamental mirrors, and tapestry complementing architecture, reliefs, and wall paintings. It was largely supplanted by the Neoclassic style.
The word Rococo is seen as a combination of the French rocaille, or shell, and the Italian barocco, or Baroque style. Due to Rococo love of shell-like curves and focus on decorative arts, some critics used the term to derogatively imply that the style was frivolous or merely modish; interestingly, when the term was first used in English in about 1836, it was a colloquialism meaning "old-fashioned". However, since the mid 19th century, the term has been accepted by art historians. While there is still some debate about the historical significance of the style to art in general, Rococo is now widely recognized as a major period in the development of European art.
Check out the new Doll and Dressup contest for 'We Cheer', a new Wii-exclusive cheerleading game with songs from the hottest Stardoll faves that you love!
Its got multiplayer modes for up to four cheerleaders and a workout mode that will help you get fit and burn those calories! Virtual is getting oh so real and sporty.
Stardolls must not miss the customizable outfits and shoes in the Wii game -- and a chance to win Stardollars in our own Dressup Contest.
Oh-kay, let's go! We're Winners Don't you Know!
Now it's time for the Stardoll 'We Cheer' Contest.
Best Dress-ups will be featured in the Winners Section of Stardoll
Go to the Stardoll 'We Cheer' Doll page (click here)
1.Put a look together from the spiffy, sparkly slection of uniforms,
poms, cheer shoes, skirts and tops
2. Save the look in your album. Write us a Cheer. Be of Good Cheer.
Actually Be of Best Cheer ... and WIN!
3. Your entry will be automatically entered through this page when you
click the ‘Enter Here’ Button on the Contest Page.
4. Contest runs through October 15, 2008, 5pm EST. Winners will be announced
here in Stardoll Magazine.
Tryouts are fast approaching ... we want to see you on the Stardoll
Squad -- with a Winning 'We Cheer' entry!