Tuesday 14 October 2008

New Design: Trick or Treat


I made new designs especially for Halloween (31.Oktober). My first designs ae the t-shirt with the halloween print on it and the Trick or treat print. They are sold out. Only some are left in my bazar.

Trick-or-treating, is an activity for children on or around Halloween with the question, "Trick or treat?" The "trick" part of "trick or treat" is a threat to play a trick on the homeowner or his property if no treat is given. Trick-or-treating is one of the main traditions of Halloween. It has become socially expected that if one lives in a neighborhood with children one should purchase treats in preparation for trick-or-treaters. in which they proceed from house to house in costumes, asking for treats such as confectionery



"Said by children when going from house to house asking for candy. (The phrase also means give me a treat or I will play a trick on you!)"

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin