Saturday 4 April 2009

The Interview with "The Stardoll Insiders"


Hello blogreaders, now i show you an interesting Interview with the owner of the "Stardoll Insiders" Blog v_123_rocs. 

So Hello v_123_rocs this is your promised interview by me (maryam-jan). This will be posted on my blog maryam-jan.blogspot.com and maybe on stardoll magazine, but i cant promise that. So lets begin:

Introduce yourself (Name, age, intereset)!!!

1- Hello everyone i'm Aimee (v_123_rocs) from thestardollinsiders.wordpress.com. I love to come on stardoll whenever i can. I'm usually busy with homework and real life. I live in NewYork and love photography. I'm 16; actually i just turned about three months ago. Hope you guys will have fun reading this! :P

So i know your from your awesome blog (thestardollinsiders.wordpress.com). How did you come to this cool blog?

Well actually i was inspired by many interesting blogs that i saw on the web and asked my awesome friend (mis.cellaneous) if she wanted to start a new blog. She agreed and we started from there. It has been very successful (thank god) and we actually started this blog over 7 mnths ago. Haha and there are atleast one post everyday. I appreciate you calling it cool.


So you are trying to find the real clothes of the stardoll clothes. Doesnt it take a lot of times?

Well we do do that as one of our segments if you would call it that. But i don't really look for them. My friend who is the co-owner does. She does a great job! I think we have 2 pages on the blog just for that.

Do you think blooging fits perfectly to stardoll and why?

Well of course i think that. Bloggers (like you and me) write about the many great and and not so great things about stardoll and help others along with making new friends and getting famous. And you all know the stardoll motto "Fame Fashion and Friends".


Arent clubs so good for writing new things? What is your opinion about that?

Well yes i do. My opinion on that would be basically writing in clubs and making new discussions or topics is really fun and you get to write whatever you want. It can be for fun for friends for anything! I love to make and participate in all the new writings in the discussions.


What is your fave thing on stardoll?

My fave thing about stardoll is that you get to meet people from all around the world and get to experience friendships with them. Plus you get to learn the latest fashions and express who you really are. 

What are your aims or goals on stardoll?

My aims or goals on stardoll is basically just to have fun get away from life and just to be myself. Not to worry about anything just myself and friends.

What you dont like so much on stardoll?

What i don't like so much about stardoll is that when you try to contact them by the mail on their website (or the contact us button) they give us answers that were already written. Why can't they take their time and write out seperate responces to seperate problems? Other than that i think stardoll is a wonderful community.


Which is your faveroutite Stardoll and why?

My favorite stardoll isn't really the dolls that stardoll put up for us to dress and save in our albums but rather my best friend babajoe. She has a very unique doll and i love that.


What do you try to do with your blog? Helping others, just fun for yourself or an online archive about stardoll?

With my blog i just simply try to inform the readers about the latest news or events going on in stardoll.

Anything you want to say here?
I would like to thank you all for reading my blog and this interview. I love all of my readers, really! ;) Thank you for this interview and your time. I had fun!

Luv Ya! 
~Aimee

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin