Tuesday 7 July 2009

Fashion Rocks Stockholm - the winner's story!



It all began with me sitting around one evening, no plans, just surfing around Stardoll and stumbled across a contest they had organized. Usually I don’t enter anything like that. There’s no real chance you’re going to win. But this time I did do it and Thursday night at seven pm I’m sitting at Bistro berns drinking a Latte with the Stardoll Crew.

Unreal ...

(Please note that the two Fashion Rocks inspired dresses were available in the Red Carpet Store in Starplaza on Sat and Sunday, June 27-28 ONLY)

You can see the dresses in our winner Tieeree's Suite -- give her a visit 

FACTS FROM THE USER TIEEREE

"Since there are so many questions surrounding the competition and the dresses I'll try and answer them here. Not that I mind the questions just feels like Ive answered them 100 times by now. 
Did I design the Dress/-es? 
No, Im not designer IRL. I actually dont work with fashion in any way. I just simply choose ONE dress (the blue one) to be pixaleted and sold in starplaza. The designer for the dress is IVANA HELSINKI and Stardoll did the pixalation. 
Am I in any of the Pictures featured in the Articel? 
No, I dont appear in any of the photos. 
How Did I get the dresses for free? 
Sorry no Tricks there to give away. The dresses where a gift from Stardoll as an additional price in the contest. 
What contest? 
Stardoll had a competition for Swedish Stardollers, the task was to dress my MeDoll as a rockstar and enter it in my album. I did so and won. 
What did I win? 
The prize was for one to attend the Fashion Rocks Stockholm Event together with Stardoll Crew. The second part was to choose one dress from the catwalk that I liked for Stardoll to sell in the Starplaza, The third part was to write an article for the Stardoll Magazine. 
Did I meet Callie? 
No, Callie was not one of the Stardoll Crew that visited this event. 
Why did I choose this dress? 
I was supposed to choose a dress that I liked. This dress suites me and my personality and my personal taste. For thoose of you who like it I am glad you do. For thoose who dont, thats why there was so good that myself and Stardoll Crew choose such different dresses.
I hope this has answered some of your questions. Thank You!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin