Monday 27 July 2009

Say Bye, Bye to Stardoll

waterbanner.bmp (607 KB)

Ok, i am bored from stardoll and angry, because stardoll is getting every day more expensive. I mean, its always the same, having rooms, clothes, a doll and every weeks new collection, hot buys, etc. I was over 2,5 years always a superstar. I didnt paid only 2,49 € per month, no i bought at least 3 times stardollars per month. I was addicted. But now my eyes opened, because its getting more boring and i am busy, busy with my own life, my friends, my work, i am starting studying in october medizine, so my big focus will and is my medicin study to become a great doctor or surgean. SO i will not buy anymore stardollars. Anyway, i am a non-superstar. The  first days i was ashamed, but not i am thing whatever, you dont need to be a superstar. For what? I am paying 30 € for one handy superstar code in the month (2,50 * 12 = 30). I bought more then 1 code per month, so i am spending 60 -100 € only for stardollars. I want to  spent this money for cinema, eating and clothes and NOT FOR A VIRTUAL GAME WHERE THE PEOPLE BEHIND THE "STARDOLL" ARE CAPITALIST AND GETTING MILLIONS FROM LITTLE CHILDRENS. I also have no time. Its getting expensive and its no fun. What should i do with my account. I leave it like it is. I will come on when i have time. But i dont buy thing. Maybe i am selling my account on EBAY. My account is very rare. (...)

7 comments:

44nicole44 said...

Ohh Okay xo
Hope everything goes okay in real life for you ! xo nicole

Anonymous said...

Good luck for you :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck for you.
Will you be getting someone to keep this blog running?
Hope you have a great life. :)

Lauren said...

I will miss your blog and your stardoll account and mostly you. You have helped me get loads of free things. You account is great.

Good luck in the future and hopefully you will come back sometimes xoxo

Miss you xx

mariaisabelfan said...

Oh...I will miss you!Your blog and your suite is fantastic?Does this mean that you will close this blog?????
Please no!
xxx

- said...

I have your account not found at ebay.

Mis_HeartBreakr said...

I did not find your account either. oh and btw on your stardoll, i wrote you a note in your guest book. I am DarkPrincess113 btw on stardoll. Its sad to see you leave stardoll.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin