Friday 27 February 2009

It´s just maryam-jan

Oh my gosh! It´s real. Or i am dreaming? No, its true what i see in this moment in the Star magazine: My article "It´s just maryam-jan". Happyness. Unbeliebable. My first big goal for this year 2009 in stardoll. How did this happen? I had such a big luck and i am just smiling. It´s a big honour for me.

Here is the link were my article on stardoll is: http://www.stardoll.com/de/magazine/post/31727/its_just_maryamjan.html#_sdbtnoc5

Here i post you the hole article:

It´s just Maryam-jan

Welcome to my Suite. My name is Maryam-jan! I am a 18 years old girl. I enjoy spending my time with Stardoll, Web designing and sports. I go to high school. I can speak many languages like German, Farsi/Dari, Hindi, English, little Spanisch and i can read Arabic. I have autumn-brown hairs,green/blue eyes andI am 1,75 tall.
[pic]

I am since 06.01.2006 at Stardoll and it just makes me fun to style Stardolls, creating my own Medoll, making Scenery´s, decorating my Suite and designing new creations. I am uploading daily and try my best to be a fashion icon. I had a lot of wins on Stardoll and I am just trying to be famous, trendy and an idol for other members.

I love Bollywood and Indian and Afghan songs. My idol is Priyanka Chopra. She is one of the beautiful women in the world; she was Miss India, Miss World. She is also a good Actress. I want to do the same career like her. Additionally i am modelling. I love it to be a model. My appearance and body structure is important for me. I love it to o take center stage. I do a lot of sports to be fit and slim. Like any typical girl of my age, shopping for clothes & shoes, is the perfect way to end a week-long of studies. I spend a lot of money for clothes. I am a fashion-victim.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin