Saturday 14 February 2009

Limited Edition 2


They Came. They Sold. They Conquered.
Almost like the famous Latin saying, this months edition of the Limited Edition came, sold, and conquered. Sure, it wasn't as high quality as the first release that sold a few months ago, but there is almost this LE-Fever that hits you when you see the pieces! From the lot, all I really wanted was the heart clutch, but I spent too much time debating about what I wanted and ended up with an adorable white dress for250 Stardollars, the red hotpant and the black glitter dress(I honestly do not know what compelled me to purchase it). The three things take 500 stardollars from me. Then i was poor. I wanted to buy more of them, but my handy prepaid was empty and today morning everything were sold, and i was angry.
So i wanted you to ask, if you have own some of the LE 2 collection. If yes, write which you get
.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin