Monday 16 February 2009

Winner of Comp. Nr.2

Winner of Comp. Nr.2

The task was:
All you have to do is to go to my Styling Studio "PromNight WEAR by maryam-jan" 
(Link: stardoll.com/de/stylingstudio/?stylingStudioId=6109)
and style my medoll and then save it on your album. Make my Medoll the beautifulest for her PromNight. Be creative! After Saving, write above that you entered. A good comment in your album to the doll may help you win.

The Price:

The best outfit will win! The prices are 2 Superstargifts of your choise and 1 week advertisement on the frontpage of this club.

The Entries:

leeandcleo  
no_way_123  
nickjfan_007 3
Axsana 1
Cookies_x 2
Jay_Baby12
greentatie

The Winner: The decision was very hard, cause every outfit looks great on my doll - my medoll looks always pretty. But one choose an outfit i would also dress my medoll like. So the Winner is .....
Axsana !!!

Congrats. You did well job. You won 2 gifts. 

The first runner up is Cookies_x and the second runner up nickjfan_007.

Dont be sad if you didnt win. You have a new chance in the next comp. 


Axsana please contact me, and tell me which gifts you want. :D

love maryam-jan

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin