Sunday 7 June 2009

Biography - for June Cover Girl Search

ABOUT MARYAM-JAN: 


First Name: My real name is Mariam. 

Medoll Name: On stardoll my username is maryam-jan.

Birthplace: I was born in the beautiful, big city Hamburg in north Germany. 

Age: I am 19 years young. I was born on 10.05.1990. So my zodiac sign is the Taurus.

Gender: I am, like the most on stardoll.com a female.

About you: I am half afghan and half indian girl, but i live in Germany. I have brown long hair, green eyes, i am tall, etc. I have finished this year my school and will start hopefully this year (winter semester) with studying medezine. My hobbies are sports ( I do a lot to be very fit), Stardoll, talking with by BF and shopping. 

Interests: I want to have success with modeling. I have a model agency now and i hope that  i get in the future a commercial for a big brand. 

Fav Designers: I hoenstly dont have a fave designer, i mean, of course i am reading magazines and i  looking at the pretty & expensive dresses from Top deisgners, but i dont have one which i like. I just look what is actually in and try to copy the catwalk, houte couture styles with cheaper clothes. So i am a fashion hunter. 

On Stardoll my fave brand is DKNY. I really love the style of the clothes.  They arent so expensive and i want to have all of them. Besides i like Voile and Limited Edition. 

Fav Movies or TV Shows: I have a lot of serials i am watching, like Desperate Housewifes, Pushing Daisy´s and Fringe. That are my fave series. My fave Tv Show is of course Germany´s Next Topmodel. And i like a lot of movies, also bollywood movies.

Fav Music: I love afghan &  indian music, also arabic and from iran. 

What you like most about stardoll: Everything, except the fact, that you have to pay for the fun. Stardoll is so a good concept, a Doll (like a virtual Barbie), Suite, Shop, Stardesign, Friends, Clubs, Comps. etc. Everything is wonderful. I just love it. Its a perfect world. You can buy 100000 clothes for your doll which you dont have in reality. It brings a lot of fun.

Most Valued Stardoll Item: The clothes & brands.

Your Clubs: I have actually 3 clubs - Tips-Tricks, AFG-4-Ever and Starbloggers. I am carrying a lot about my clubs. Tips-Tricks has got the most members (590). One week ago i titled Stardolls Next Topmodel in ym club. So i am not giving everyone tips, tricks, infos. about free things, i also make comps. My club AFG-4-Ever is build in hopes to create a club for the afghan minority on stardoll. And i see we are about 300 only in my club. And Starbloggers is my newest club, because i want to create a club for all who like to read or be in the Stardoll Magazine.

What you want people to know most about you: I am carrying a lot for my Medoll. I won in the past a lot of titles with her, Cover Girl, Album Winner, and 7 times Scenery Winner. I put all my love & time in my Medoll. Also she is a Starblogger. I am writing for Stardoll Magazine, at the moment for Stardoll Magazine Germany. So my Medoll is in public. She looks pretty and hasa lot of clothes. 

Why you want to be cover girl: Simple answer, every single girl wants to be a Cover Girl. Its a dream and a big step to more glory. Its a title which is a new goal for my Medoll. Its would be an honour. A Cover Girl should be outstanding and just brillant. My medoll owns a lot of qualities, she would defend and keep the title with respect.

Love Maryam-jan



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin