Sunday 21 June 2009

Pamela Anderson- Too sexy for stardoll (2)


Click on the iamge to see, the differents between a normal satrdoll and Pamela Anderson. Her figure, her hairs, face are made very sexy. The other Doll looks cute and sweet, but not sexy in that Bikini. Is that ok? 

She modeld for the Playboy. A home sex video of Anderson and Tommy Lee on their honeymoon was stolen from their home, and made a huge stir on the Internet. Since her divorse with Tomy Lee, she was engaged to the model Marcus Schenkenberg and to the singer Kid Rock. She is a sexsymbol. Was discovered when stadium's electronic scoreboard camera focused on her as a spectator watching a BC Lions' Canadian Football League game. Has appeared a record eleven times on the cover of Playboy. Ranked #9 on VH1's 100 Hottest Hotties. Ranked #17 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World"

Personal Quotes from her: 

Making love in the morning got me through morning sickness. I found I could be happy and throw up at the same time.

"I don't recommend surgery at all. Women's bodies are beautiful as they are, and I've had a love/hate relationship with my breasts my whole life." quoted by the New York Post


 


waterbanner.bmp (607 KB)

1 comment:

- said...

Watch the tv ''Viva''. Of Viva gives a serie with pamela anderson. a sex-serie. pamela is not so good for little children

Blog Widget by LinkWithin