Sunday 7 June 2009

Top 3 - Suite rooms

On stardoll are soooooooo many, many creative people. And one very big creative place is our Suite. Superstars have 12 rooms, where they can let out their creativity. Of course, some use this to show how creativ and individual they are. 

I show you my fave top 3 rooms in this week. So have fun by looking at them.

My fave is this super cool room from malgosia245. Its the TOP 1. This looks so geogiros, it shows the city paris at night with the "Eifelturm". Perfect!

On the second place is this oriental styled room from kylie719. Its pretty, individual and very oriental. Also she made the backgrounds with Stardesign interior. Very creative.

And the third place is singingmermaid with her hairdo salon shop. Its so pink and sweet. I like it, because you need a lot of stuff for it and its hard to build. I like the colours and the way how she ordered the furniture.


So lets be you who is in the next week on the TOP 3 SUITES. Write in the comment when i should visit your suite.

4 comments:

- said...

WoW! That is all so nice. I like room 1 and 2 best. The 3th room is not my thing. :-)

Anonymous said...

same here

America4life said...

Yeah wow. Umm I like 1 and 2 best. I could never make a room like those. They are beautiful. 3rd room is okay but not my style too much pink too.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! wow. I love all of them. I would love you to see my suite. Thanks :)

I'm leeandcleo on stardoll

Blog Widget by LinkWithin