Wednesday 20 May 2009

Get the "Free" neckless


So there were a lot of gossips how to become this unique neckless. I tried it out. I bought the "Green with Envi!" bag in the starplaza and then i went to my Suite to check out if it is true. Then there  were a shopping bag and a shoping packet, although i only bought 1 thing. Then i clicked on both and i had my bag for 5 stardollars and the FREE NECKLESS.

So it is true. But you cant really say its free, you have to buy the bag before.

So when you want this neckless its an god investigation. Besides the bag is also for non-superstars.

5 comments:

- said...

I have the necklace. And we can i become the bag?

Anonymous said...

I have the necklace you don't have to buy anything just go to your suite!

Unknown said...

I have the necklace and i didn't buy anything! :)))

surlamer1 said...

You have to join AskPaulinaGirls and that club will give the free necklace. But it might not be available anymore.

Bamsemumsa said...

I bougth the bag, but i diddnt get the necless. Did i do something wrong?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin