Sunday 17 May 2009

Topmodel Comp. - The Finalist - Introduction 2

The second finalist in my big club comp. is TooTssiiRoL. She also did it and came in the final round. Congrats. Lets get to know her better.

This was her Aplly for the SNTM Comp. 

1. What is your name & age.
2. Where are you from?
3. Why you want to be SNTM?
4. Why should i pick you to win?

1. my name is Rasheda im 13 turning 14 july 5th hopefully
2. im from afghanistan born in california
3. i want to be SNTM because i think my doll is gorgues and i always wanted to be in this kind of a contest where we see whose doll is the prettiest and im always on stardoll 24/7 
4. i thnk shold pick me to win beacause i always work hard on my doll to make it look good and so people can be impressed of it i always chage my dolls makeup all the time and its clothes too im nice and caring to others too and im also unique


For the first round she also made her best catwalk. This was very amazing. She fastinated me from the beginning of the comp. I do love her scenerys.

 

And this is TooTssiiRoL best photo. Nice! I love it, it looks very pretty, glam and fab. She has a big Model potential. 

Is TooTssiiRoL Stardolls Next Topmodel? Remember: Only one of you can win the unique title "Stardolls Next Topmodel", 3 superstargift of your choise, 2 weeks advertisement on the club page (name & scenery) & a lot of fame.

So vote for your fave girl in my club poll.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin