Sunday 17 May 2009

Topmodel Comp. - The Finalist - Introduction 1

From over 66 applys for the TOPMODEL COMP in my club TIPS-TRICKS prima.princess comes in the TOP 3. 

That was prima.princess entrie for the Topmodel Comp:

1. What is your name & age.
.....prima.princess, 14 yrs


2. Where are you from?
.....I am from India.


3. Why you want to be SNTM?
.....I want to be the stardoll's next topmodel because I think that i can really do this. I am active on stardoll.


4. Why should i pick you to win?
.....I luv stardoll & Fashion..! I am totally original, friendly and unique. I am really good at modelling, and a great designer too. I will make sceneries & be active.

In the first round the TOP 30 had to create a Scenery with one of the Fashion Frequenzy background and had to make their best catwalk. You see above prima.princess best catwalk.


In the second round the TOP 15 had to make a scenery which shows the result of an photoshoot. This is her best photo and i really love it. She made a change from 60 to 100 %. I love it. 

So that was a little overview about prima.princess. Is she the next Topmodel?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin