Sunday 17 May 2009

Topmodel Comp. - The Finalist - Introduction 3

Last, but not least an4enseto is one of the TOP 3 Finalist. She also is one of the lucky 3 girls who are in the FINAL. So lets get to know her more ...

Lets see her apply for the TOPMODEL Comp. :

1. What is your name & age.
My name is Anna, and I'm 15 (I do them on 27 of June).
2. Where are you from?
I was born in Bulgraria, But I live in Spain about 10 years.
3. Why you want to be SNTM?
Why? Because I think that a normal girl like me can do everything that she proposes.
I love fashion, I have me own style, I make great combinations with all my clothes.
4. Why should i pick you to win?
I think it's your decisions, but I want to win to show myself that I can do everything.

Thanks for your time.

Very cute and polite. I liked her entrie very much. 

Of course she made also a scenery for round 1, but i didnt find it under the flu of sceneries. So i am very sorry, but it was great !!!.

For the second round she made a very great, emotional photo. She shows happiness. This looks so natural and happy ... I love it. It make a positive mood. Great job!

So is an4enseto Stardolls Next Topmodel? Remember: Only one of you can win the unique title "Stardolls Next Topmodel", 3 superstargift of your choise, 2 weeks advertisement on the club page (name & scenery) & a lot of fame.

You can vote now in my club (Tips-Tricks) in the club poll for your fave girl.

There are 3 different, beautiful girls in the final. Prima.Princess is very tall, pretty, has a distinctive  face and a great body. TooTssiiRoL is very beautiful, she is a comercial girl, fashion-conscious , sweet and taff. An4enseto is awesome, slim, also tall, remarkable, colourful and has a great character. 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin