Wednesday 20 May 2009

SPOILER - Starplaza archive !!!

When i played on stardoll i mentioned on the start bpage this little button which says "Archive New Shop". Wow, i thought stardoll has again a new shop. So i have to check it out.

This is the STARPLAZA ARCHIVE. I love the background, it looks like it is in the cellar of the starplaza. It looks big and intersting. Then there are the cloths, nothing higher then 9 stardollars. The clothes are a little bit compared to Retro Redux, they are about earht, enviroment and peace. Again Hippie-Style. 

 

See here the new Shop. Do you like it? I eman last week we had the new DIY shop, then yesterday Philosophy, then RETRO Redux and now the archive. Stardoll, dont hurry up. go slowly. I mean that is too much in little time. I havnt the overview of everything. I cant decide what to buy. I dont like it, that every week is something new. For example there are new funritures, you save money and buy it and 1 day later there are more newer stuff than you bought yesterday.

 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin