Sunday 8 March 2009

200 members celebration!!!


Jippie. I have in my club 200 members ( or better 199). I am sooo proud of it. I made my club Tips-Tricks for 3 months and now it is so big. Ok, honestly 200 is nothing. But it is in the way of a giant.  I am thanking all 200 members who joining my club. I hope you had & have & and will have a good time in my club.

I am a person that cares a lot about her club. I writing every single day a topic & top spot. I am not like the big club, e.g. Animal-lovers, who dont care & and do nothing.

So, now i am happy and have a good mood. Therefore that we are 200 members, i will celebrate it. I will make a 200 - Members - special comp. soon. What is it about? I am thinking about it, and untill that it´s my secret. So dont miss it.

Also still keep joining my club. Tell it your friends.

love maryam-jan

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin