Thursday 5 March 2009

Warning: Hackers on stardoll !!!

Wow, when i read some blogspot´s about stardoll, i have read something which shocked me a lot. A stardoll member was hacked. Is that true? It´s soo unbeliebable. I am so sorry for her. I read about Italian Mafia and i thought that are very silly & jealous people. I think stardoll should fight against them. I would be so sad when my account will be stolen. Stardoll is my life. So i understand Emorox4eva feelings.

Below i have collect some information about this case from other blogs:

Recently, a group of Stardoll users, who own multiple accounts used for bidding, voting, trading ect., have been making headlines on all of the gossip blogs. They’re basically a group that is used for hacking user’s accounts to get a hold of their rare, hard-to-get items. They call themselves “The Italian Mafia”, who all claim to live in Italy.Though no one knows who exactly is in it, it’s said to be over 2000 accounts belong to this “gang”.

They send you the basic requests, Hi! Lurveee your medoll! You’re so stylish!! Friends???”
Although I’m not quite sure if this is the same hacker/hackers/40 year old virgin, I though I’d might as well warn you about another scam that I’ve seen floating in user’s guestbook for quite a while. You all have probably heard about this, but it’s a fake website that looks exactly like the Stardoll log in page, and the site claims to give you free Volie. Even if you’re logged on to Stardoll while visiting the site, the site owner has a way of seeing all of your personal information, including your password. I’m not quite sure how it works but they have something installed on their site called a “key logger”.


So be extremely careful about who you accept. If they are overly flattering or nice be suspicious, If they tell you they saw a rumor about you on a blog..be suspicious and if you're thinking about joining a club that sounds to good to be true....BE VERY SUSPICIOUS.

Clear your cookies before visiting new sites or joining new clubs. but most importantly change your password. It should be more than 13 characters, case sensitive, include both letters and numbers, include special characters like @,#,%,$ etc..

Oh and don't be like me. Make sure your pass word is different on your email account. The hacker was able to change my email and confirm their own so that I was not able to get my account back until stardoll acted. Luckily I was at least in the account and I had some great friends who were able to buy up some of the rares. 

If anyone gives you a suspicious link, don’t go to it! If someone starts asking you personal questions, such as your Mom’s name, pet’s name, crush’s name, favorite color, ect, don’t tell them. Check everyone’s page before accepting a request, and most importantly, DON’T GIVE YOUR PASSWORD TO ANYONE!

1 comment:

eho12268@hotmail.com said...

1st comment
im eho1
im a hacker
i hate stardoll!
ill try to hack on yours!
click this link visit me
sincerly,eho1

Blog Widget by LinkWithin