Thursday 12 March 2009

Spoiler - How to become CG?


This is my Spoiler of my report about "How to become CG?". I really love my title pic. I made a poll in my club Tips-Tricks and this was the winning theme. It is very interesting & short. I love it. First i wanted to write only an article about it, but then i decide to make it as a little magazine or prospect. 

Also i will post again my documentation "The bankruptcy of Stardesigner". I really love writing article or reports about something serious & interesting. Making magazines is sweet & cute, but therefore you dont need to analyse, informate or resume something. My next documentation wouldnt about "Clubs- the new phänomen". I decided to write about "Stardoll - real capitalist!". So to be continued.

Please do not copy my iedas or my style. i think i am individual with writing soemthing like that. 

P.s. Click on the image to enlarge it!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin