Saturday 21 March 2009

Hack Prevention 1 - Stardoll magazine

Lol. I never mentioned that. But when i was on Stardoll Germany i saw my article "Hackprevention 1" in the Stardoll magazine. It was published on March 16. So its my 5th Article in the stardoll magazine.

Here is the link: http://www.stardoll.com/de/magazine/post/33270/hack_prevention_1.html

The plot:

A lot sites being hacked and now unguilty stardoll members, one of those sites being the one everyone loves, Now please let me say first Im no expert, but on this page, Im going to say what I think, that everyone can do to help prevent their sites from being hacked!!!

Everyone I have met on stardoll works so hard to get their page, club, etc. the way they want it, and to bring traffic, only for some jealous hacker to come along and destroy everything they worked so hard for. Don't let this happen to you. Try everything you can to prevent being hacked.

Now if I have understood people right the hacker, will take your email address that you post on your account, and they will try to get through to get your hotmail password. Ok, on hotmail there is what everyone does called a "secret question" When filling that out there are things like, what is your favorite teacher? We'll alot of people love to put the boyfriends/girlfriends name as password or sceret answer. Same goes as for if you put your favorite soup or animal.

When they get through your secret question this makes it where they get your password for hotmail, now all they have to do is go to stardoll, and say email me my password. And they just got your password to stardoll. Now here are just my ideas on how to prevent this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love your blog and you make a spectacular job in stardoll magazine. Congrats!

Please visit my blog stardollparadise.wordpress.com

If u like it, please put my blog on your "Awesome Stardoll Blogs"

Kisses, from Balsah (at stardoll)

Anonymous said...

Yeahh, I got hacked and the account had the first seasons DKNY!
I was so mad. I still haven't gotten it backk.

Anonymous said...

THIS BLOG SUCKS!

You can't even write properly!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin