Wednesday 18 March 2009

The Miss Afghanistan Interview

1. What is your Name? 
My name is Ursala Ayobi. It´s a paschto name.
2. You Age? 
I am very young and fresh. 
I am 12 years old. 
3. Where are you from? 
I am from Afghanistan, but i was born in Germany in Wiesbaden. A lot of afghans living in Germany,
4: Are you a real afghan girl? 
YES !!! I´ve got my limits. 
5. What do you think about the (real) Miss Afghanistan contest in Germany? Is it good or not? A chance for afghan people? 
I dont know, i dont think its a good idea, becaause the Miss Afghanistan peoples are afghan girls and they have to were short clothes and something like that and i dont like it...
6. What do you think about the Miss Afghanistan beauty pageant in club Afg-4-Ever.
Its a good idea! 
7. How do you rate the contest´? Was it easy, dificult, exciting, etc?
I think it was exciting...
8. What was your favourite task? 
To make a scenery wich has something to do with afghanistan ... I could let my creativity out. I am a creative person.
9. Did there were a lot of concurrence? 
Yes there were lots of concurrence...but I´ve always loocked ahead!
10. You are now Miss Afghanistan on Stardoll. How do you feel? 
Well, i am happy, because before i was crowned to Miss Afghanistan on stardoll everybody saw me as a normal afghangirl and now everybody estimatios me....IM SO HAPPY!!!
11. How was your reaction when you won the title?
Well, first i saw lady-hasina´s name, so i thought that she was the new Miss Afghanistan, but then i saw my name and i was so happy.....
12. How does it feel now to have won?

Great!!!
13. Do you liked the articles in the blog about you? 
Yes, I think you did a good job and thank you and i know it was hard you ....wow....
14. Would you ever enter a real Miss Afghanistan competition?

No cause, i dont like to wear short clothes and i dont think that the girls whowill enter it... they arent really good afghangirls...
15. Give your advice for the next Miss Afghanistan. 
Dont let you bully from other girls....they are all envios!!!
16. If you could change soomething as a Miss. What would you do? 
Spend money....help poor people....if i can do it: FREEDOM
17. What means Afghanistan for you?
In stardoll: Is a good idea 
In real life: Its a bit over the limit of real afghangirls.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin