Wednesday 4 March 2009

New blogspot name ?!?

Yes, it´s true. I am thinking about it. I will make a new name for this club. So i will not delete this club, only change the name. Honestly i love the name of my blog maryam-jan.blogspot.com. Maryam-jan is the name of my medoll, the name of my other page maryam-jan.piczo.com. It´s just maryam-jan, as you know from my user-content in the stardoll magazine.

But is maryam-jan a good name for a blogspot? What do you think? It´s a connection to my medoll. When i create this blog, i only wanted to post informations about my DESIGNs. But it was too monoton. So i thought, maryam-jan you have to make more. The followers & readers want infos about stardoll, about gossips & more. So it wasnt anymore a page only for telling you when i have new designs, etc. It was more. A cool, daily updated blog. 

Sadly, i only have 10 followers, but this will change in the future. You start little & unknown and then you will  get fame with a little kind of luck!

But i think i and also you have to say "Bye, Bye!" to the old weblink maryam-jan.blogspot.com.

I have a lot of ideas of a new name for this blog. You will be surprised. (...).

love maryam-jan

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin